In compliance with the provisions of Article 15 and other applicable provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals, its Regulations, and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice, GCI Grupos y Convenciones Internacional, S.A. de C.V., and hereinafter “GCI”, as well as third parties with whom GCI has or will have a contractual relationship for the purpose of providing personalized services, domiciled in Ave. Parque Fundidora No. 501 Of. 14 y 15 P.B. Col. Obrera in Monterrey N.L. Postal Code 64010,Mexico, with contact mail firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone (81) 8000-6579, make known to you that GCI protects and safeguards your personal data to prevent damage, loss, destruction, theft, loss, alteration, and unauthorized processing of your personal data and in this regard we inform you of the following:
1. The personal data you provide through this website, by using our online services, in writing and/or via telephone, will be used by us for the following purposes which are necessary for the service you request:
a. When you register in our portal, all your personal data and those related to your payment method, are incorporated to our database, being used only to perform issues related to your event; registration in the platform for the generation of an account that allows you access to the event of your choice; Accreditation through an identifier; communication with the registered user to clarify, notify and/or modify issues related to your event; communication with the registered user to send documentary and/or promotional information; to provide accommodation, transfer and other commercial services in general; to identify his history; to give his authorization to charge his credit card or bank account which will specify the total fee of his reservation in the registration form.
b. In the collection and processing of personal data, GCI complies with all the principles established by law, such as: legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility.
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
a. Identification data: Information concerning a natural person that allows to differentiate it from others in a community, such as: full name, marital status, autograph and electronic signature; Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC), Unique Code of Population Registry (CURP), military ID number; place and date of birth, nationality, photograph, age, among others.
b. Contact information: Information that allows the holder to maintain or get in touch with the holder, such as: address; e-mail; fixed telephone number; cell phone number, among others.
c. Employment data: Information concerning a natural person regarding his/her employment, position or commission; work performance and professional experience, generated from recruitment, selection, hiring, appointment, evaluation and training processes, such as: position, work address, institutional e-mail, institutional telephone; work references; date of entry and exit of employment, among others.
d. Academic data: Information concerning a natural person that describes his/her preparation, skills, development and professional or technical orientation, endorsed by educational institutions, such as: educational background; degrees; professional certificate; certificates; recognitions; among others.
e. Financial or patrimonial data: Information concerning a natural person related to their goods, rights, charges or obligations susceptible of economic valuation, such as: movable and immovable goods; tax information; credit history; income and expenses; bank accounts; insurance; capacity; guarantees, credit card number, security number, among others.
f. We do not request data that fall into the categories of sensitive personal data such as: Ideological data, data on political opinions or data on trade union membership; health data, life data, data on ethnic or racial origin, biometric data.
3.- In addition, we will use your personal information for the following purposes which are not necessary for the service requested, but which enable and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
4.- In case you do not wish your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, from this moment on you can inform us of your refusal to use your personal data for these purposes and this cannot be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us. You can check the boxes corresponding to the refusal at the time of registration.
1. GCI may transfer your personal data to third parties (individuals, companies, organizations, and authorities), domestic or foreign, solely to fulfill the contracted services, for the following purposes: For the provision of hosting, relocation, and other general business services. To send documentary and/or promotional information related to the services of your event. For assistance by consultants. In general for the provision of services offered by the Company and its business partners. To carry out attendance and billing records.
2. The patrimonial or financial data will be shared only with the hotel chosen by the client in order to guarantee the arrival of your reservation. The hotel may verify your credit card through a banking institution in order to confirm it is valid, the hotel may charge the full stay and/or penalty charges in case of not canceling in time and form.
a. Purpose: To give your authorization to charge your credit card or bank account.
3. Similarly, GCI may transfer your personal data at the request of an authority; and for the performance of obligations arising from a legal relationship between the holder of the personal data and GCI. You are deemed to have given your consent to the transfer of your personal data, if you do not object to the transfer. GCI implements administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data.
1. You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use it for and the conditions of the use we give it (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Correction); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations provided for in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
In order to exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective request at email@example.com. To know the procedure and requirements for the exercise of the ARCO rights, you may call the following telephone number +52 (81) 8000-6579; enter our website www or contact our Privacy Department, which will process the requests for the exercise of these rights, and will answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your information. The contact details of the Privacy Department are as follows: +52 (81) 8000-6579 ext. 800 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Under the same scheme you can revoke the consent you have given us to process your personal data. However, it is important to note that we will not always be able to comply with your request or terminate use immediately, as we may be required by law to continue processing your personal data. You should also consider that, for certain purposes, revocation of your consent will mean that we can no longer provide you with the service you requested, or that your relationship with us is terminated.
3. To learn about the procedure and requirements for exercising your ARCO rights, you may call the following telephone number +52 (81) 8000-6579 or visit our website, or contact our Privacy Department, which will process requests to exercise these rights and will answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your information. The contact details of the Privacy Department are as follows: +52 (81) 8000-6579 ext. 800 e-mail: email@example.com
LIMITATION OF THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
In order to allow you to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means: Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer’s Office, so that your personal information will not be used to receive advertising or promotions from goods or services companies. For more information about this registry, you can consult the PROFECO website, or contact it directly.
a. Your browser type and operating system.
b. The Internet pages you visit.
c. The links you follow.
d. The IP address.
e. The site you visited before entering ours.
We automatically collect and store this information each time you enter GCI’s Web site. This information is collected and used only to make constant improvements to the service provided to our customers.
1. This privacy notice may be modified, changed or updated due to new legal requirements; our own needs for the products or services we offer; our privacy practices; changes in our business model, or other causes. We will keep you informed of any changes to this privacy notice through our website at www. The procedure for giving notice will be strictly via the web, using the following legend: a. Last updated [20/September/2019].
GCI implements administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data. All information and personal data you provide to us through the use of our Web pages, our online services, in writing and/or via telephone, will constitute a database owned by GCI. The information is stored for protection purposes, to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or alteration. GCI may use “cookies” or “IP addresses” to confirm your identification when you access our sites, for the purpose of providing you with personalized service by allowing us to determine your preferences by recording your usage on our site, and thus identify your habits and preferences in order to provide you with our products and services. Through the use of “cookies”, we do not collect personal data from users in terms of the Law and its Regulations.